- December 1, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, PG Programs
In today’s business world, it is critical for companies to find employees with sufficient knowledge to handing both modern and conventional finance. MBA Investment Management degree is a two-year postgraduate study that prepares students in analyzing different kinds of financial securities and managing investment portfolios.
By pursuing an MBA Investment Management degree students can build a strong foundation in all business disciplines and analyze complex financial problems faced by leading global firms. Also, they can get to know the current financial theories, practices, and strategies for investment management.
In addition to this, an MBA Investment Management degree trains the candidates to analyze and develop their skills to get exciting careers in banking, funds, or management sectors. Mostly, the MBA Investment Management course teaches the students to create investor profiles based on financial statement analysis, monetary objectives, risk appetite, and other relevant information. Upon completion of an MBA Investment Management, many students find employment opportunities in banking firms, trading companies, educational institutions, and stock exchanges.
Currently, MBA Investment Management is considered us high-paying sector and it is a growing industry in the job market. This course develops your communication skills, research skills, analytical thinking skills, and time-management skills. After successfully completing MBA Investment Management, students can find entry-level finance jobs, such as underwriter, loan officer, research associate, or financial analyst.
- To enroll MBA Investment Management course, students must hold a bachelor’s degree from a well-reputed university.
- BCA/ B.SC IT/ B.Com/ B.E is the most preferred degree to get admission to the MBA Investment Management course.
- A candidate should score a minimum of 50% marks in their academics. A 5% relaxation is allowable for SC/ST students.
- Some universities select students based on their performance on the entrance test.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!