- November 23, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, UG Programs
B.Sc Fashion Design & Garment Management course is becoming one of the highlighted programs in the science stream. The duration of this undergraduate program is three years, and it is divided into six semesters. During this course study, students will not miss anything in the process of imparting education in the subjects related to the program.
Basically, the B.Sc Fashion Design and Garment Technology course involves designing, clothing, and constructing clothes. If a student is innovative, and creative and has ideas about the latest trends going on can easily opt for the fashion designing courses after the 12th. One can easily become a Fashion Stylist, Fashion Designer, Retail Manager, Fashion Consultant, etc. with the highest salary packages job around the world.
Fashion design is an essential artistic expression that entails the designing of garments and other living goods. According to a recent estimate, India’s fashion business is expanding at a staggering 70% each year. By the end of 2022. If you want to enroll B.Sc Fashion Design and Garment Technology degree, you should meet the following eligibility criteria.
Eligibility Criteria of B.Sc Fashion Design and Garment Course:
Any student who wishes to apply for a BSc degree must qualify for their class 12 with a relevant aggregate recognized by a standard board of education. The candidate must clear all the subjects of class 12 without any due.
Choosing the best fashion designing courses after the 12th is a risky task for students because there are multiple institutions that are offering admission to these courses, but the main difference is the program structure and the specification of the course. Therefore, our Institute offers free-of-cost counseling facilities to the students for selecting the best course for them.
For any student choosing the fashion designing course after the 12th and facing problems during the admission process, then our expert counselors will guide them in every possible manner so that the student should not be left in any doubt in the middle of admission.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!