- November 1, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, Engineering and Technology, UG Programs
B.Tech Chemical Engineering career options are large across various domains and sectors that concern chemical processing and extraction of chemicals and engineering applications. In fact, B.Tech Chemical Engineering degree holders get placed in pharmaceuticals, healthcare, design and construction, pulp and paper, petrochemicals, food processing, specialty chemicals, etc.
Similarly, B.Tech Chemical Engineering students are recruited by top companies. Basically, B.Tech Chemical Engineering degree holders analyze the companies’ chemical processes and improvements. Likewise, they work on new ideas, and technologies and implement solutions for critical problems, including improving processes, changing policies, or introducing new technology to the chemical industries/companies.
Area of Recruitment:
In particular, there is a wide scope for B.Tech Chemical Engineering graduates to work in diverse fields. Some opportunities to look out for are given below.
- Oil & Gas Companies
- Chemical Engineering Companies
- Fertilizer Companies
- Process Engineering
- Food and Drink Companies
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Water Treatment Plants
- Energy Companies
B.Tech Chemical Engineering jobs depend on several factors, such as the student’s skills, experience, etc. Initially, it’s rare for graduates of chemical engineering to get a higher pay scale without expertise. Likewise, B.Tech Chemical Engineering has a wide range of career options in the following sectors. They are: Chemical Plant and System Operators, Manufacturing Production Technicians, Food Scientists, Biotechnologists, Environmental and Healthcare engineers, etc.
Career opportunities available for B.Tech Chemical Engineering Graduates:
Moreover, there are lots of career options available for B.Tech Chemical Engineering degree holders. Here we list out the B.Tech Chemical Engineering jobs for freshers:
- Diploma Engineer
- Project Instrumentation Engineer
- Chemical Engineer
- HSE Officer
- Production Engineer
- Paint Engineering
- Process Engineer
- Executive—Engineering Store
Job designation for B.Tech Chemical Engineering with experience:
- Solar Photovoltaic Installers
- Wind Turbine Service Technicians
- Software Developers & Engineers
- Biomedical Engineers
- Chemical Engineers
- Civil Engineers
- Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- Environmental Engineers
According to PayScale data, the average salary of the graduates of B.Tech Chemical Engineering job is around INR 4.5 LPA. Moreover, the other factors affecting B.Tech Chemical Engineering graduates’ salary include the type of sector they choose to work in. After completing a B.Tech Chemical Engineering degree, students can also enter any related organization and work as engineers.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries:
Call: 73970 93334/ 73970 93335