- March 9, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Commerce, Distance Education, PG Programs
After completing this M.Com Finance and Control course, then the graduates can find career scope in areas like Indian Statistical Services, Banks, Investment Firms, Insurance Industry, etc.
This M.Com program is a postgraduate course with two years duration. It also covers various topics on financial management and control. Students must have a Bachelor’s degree in commerce or finance.
The M.Com Finance and Control degree prepares students to be part of various financial decision-making.The course will prepare you to enter the finance industry as an executive.
For students who are very passionate about Finance and want to take it as a career M.Com Finance and Control course is wide-ranging and deep in subjects as it explores and is sure to catch all business lovers.
M.Com Finance and Control future scope:
Some required skills are Presentation Skills, Communication Skills, Calculating Skills, Management Skills, Critical thinking Skills, etc. They will gain insight into the broader management aspects. M.Com Finance and Control degree graduates of this course will be well-qualified for several jobs in the finance and control industries.
Many government and corporate institutions require an M.Com program to join the ranks, which will open a wealth of job opportunities. Additionally, a Master’s degree will help you to start your own business in the finance industry. By learning the importance of the field, you’ll become a world-class professional with numerous opportunities.
Then, M.Com Finance and Control course graduates can even apply for the exams, clearing these exams makes a career scope in teaching or research. Some job roles offered to graduates are:
- Investment Banker and Market Analyst
- Marketing and Money Manager
- Accounts Assistant
- Operations Manager
- Financial Analyst and Manager
- Assistant Accountant
- Investments Analyst
After graduation, M.Com Finance and Control degree students earn salaries ranging from INR 6,00,000 to INR 15,00,000. Some of the jobs that M.Com program graduates of this course pursue include financial controller, financial manager, or financial officer also.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!