- November 26, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, UG Programs
B.Com Accounting and Finance course is a commonly opted undergraduate degree that attracts many commerce stream students wanting to explore the intricacies of Financial Management and Accounting.
With an essential focus on practical and application-based thinking, it imparts students with knowledge of the finance industry as well as accounting processes in a business organization. If you are a student attracted by the glittering corporate world with its shrouded smooth functioning, look no further for B.Com Accounting and Finance for you.
Subject in B.Com Accounting & Finance:
B.Com Accounting and Finance course generally encompasses 3-4 years and focuses on the two most important branches of the commerce stream. B.Com Accounting and Finance degree is a quintessential part of every business enterprise and by studying these subjects, you will get to know about the business world, organizational processes, and how they affect the economy as an existing system, amongst others.
Accounting and financing which form the foundation of the course are two areas. B.Com Accounting and Finance teaches regulating the different operations of a business this undergraduate degree helps students in learning the efficient management of financial data and resources to meet organizational goals. B.Com Accounting and Finance degree has a lot of scopes if candidates exhibit the appropriate skills required in the industry.
Finance and commerce are two of the most important and necessary departments of any organization. Hence it provides a lot of employment options. The B.Com Accounting and Finance degree has various specializations but this course is an appropriate amalgamation of commerce, accounting, and finance. After the completion of the B.Com Accounting and Finance program, candidates can find lucrative job options in the finance and commerce industry as entry-level professionals with at least 6 lakhs per annum. Some of the most popular job profiles are export executive, sales team manager, sales manager, executive assistant, and more.
B.Com Accounting and Finance course eligibility criteria are quite similar for every institute. But some colleges except the minimum scores required in Class 12 might vary. Prospective candidates should successfully complete their Class 12 examination with a recognized board in India. They can complete schooling from any specialization with a minimum aggregate of 50 percent.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!