- November 26, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, UG Programs
BBA Hotel Management – BBA HM program is designed for individuals who have an entrepreneurial mindset, strong commercial understanding, and a strong desire to serve others. The primary goal is to develop and equip yourself with professional, theoretical, and management abilities.
The training teaches them how to be effective managers and entrepreneurs in the hotel business. BBA Hotel Management offers a wide variety of specialties in order to prepare aspirants for a career in hotel management in the future.
BBA Hotel Management degree is a three-year undergraduate program that provides aspirants with the skills and information needed to manage the overall operations of hotels, resorts, and other hospitality businesses. This degree program familiarises students with how hotels operate and the practices that go into effective management.
Students in this BBA Hotel Management program will complete extensive laboratory work in order to get the necessary knowledge and skills in the fields of food production, food and beverage service, catering, front office operations, and cleaning. The BBA Hotel Management program offers students the necessary skills for a career in the hospitality industry. The applicant will receive in-depth instruction on how to handle all departments with this degree.
BBA Hotel Management degree students learn how to make quick decisions through Personality Development and Managerial Communication modules. Learning from industry specialists is also possible throughout the course and internship in the third or fourth semester since industry professionals frequently visit the faculties of Hotel Management Institutes.
BBA Hotel Management also provides extensive managerial training in sales and marketing, financial management, human resource management, hotel and catering legislation, property management, and entrepreneurial development. The BBA Hotel Management program is an excellent approach for students who want to pursue a career in this demanding but rewarding business to get the information and experience they need.
Students must have passed their most recent qualifying test, which is the Class XII Boards.
A minimum aggregate of 55 percent from a recognized board is required for admission to the BBA Hotel Management degree.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!