- February 14, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Commerce, Distance Education, UG Programs
In the Bachelor of Commerce Cost Accounting –a definition of B.Com Cost Accounting course subjects, Accounting for costs classification and then analysis of expenditure will enable the total cost of any particular unit of production to be established with a reasonable degree of accurateness and at the exact time to reveal exactly how much total cost is formed.
The Cost Accounting course is also structured to supply students with an in-depth understanding of business management with the resources at hand. B.Com Cost Accounting degree students must pass the qualifying examination of each exam before pursuing the next.
This Cost Accounting course also teaches you, Determine the selling price, Facilitate cost control, Provide the basis for policies on an operation, and Facilitate the preparation of financial statements. The B.Com Cost Accounting course subjects are
- Fundamentals of Accounting.
- Fundamentals of Laws and Ethics.
- Fundamentals of Business Mathematics and Statistics.
- Laws & Ethics.
- Cost Accounting.
- Operations Management & Strategic Management.
- Indirect Taxation.
- Cost & Management Audit
- Corporate Financial Reporting
- Strategic Performance Management
Higher studies after Cost Accounting course:
Finally, after graduating, with a B.Com Cost Accounting degree, many courses enhance your resume and career to study more. Cost Accounting course diplomas and then undergraduate is designed for the program with possible preparation and also make successful careers for the students. Here, the Cost Accounting course available for master’s is also there in diploma courses such as:
- Management Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Project cost management
- Financial management
- Project casting
These B.Com Cost Accounting degree will equip you with the knowledge and skills of the industry which is allowing you to start your career. Some of the diploma courses that are also available to learn cost accounting are as follows;
- Basics of Cost Accounting
- Variance Analysis
- Managerial Cost Accounting
- Executive Diploma in Cost and Management Accounting
- Various forms of Costing
- Diploma in Financial Accounting
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries:
Call: 73970 93334/ 73970 93335