- December 23, 2022
- Posted by: admin
- Categories: Diploma Programs, Distance Education
The Diploma in Airport Ground Services and Air Ticketing Course is 6 months to 1-year diploma-level program in the civil aviation field. A Diploma in Airport Ground Services and Air Ticketing degree trains students to handle airport passengers from providing the flight ticket to confirming the seating arrangement of the individual. The Airport ground service profession requires the most talented and energetic staff to assist the various passengers.
In fact, the Diploma in Airport Ground Services and Air Ticketing program provides in-depth knowledge of airports, the hospitality industry, or any ground service of the airports. From this course study, students can learn various topics including Ticketing Policies and procedures, Airline and Airport codes, Time zones, Air-ticketing and reservations, Elementary and location geography, etc. In addition to this, Diploma in Airport Ground Services and Air Ticketing Course graduates should study Air travel requirements, Travel sales, Customer service, Cancellation, and refund policies.
To enroll Diploma in Airport Ground Services and Air Ticketing program, students should complete 10+2 grades from any recognized board.
- Aspirants must score a minimum of 50% marks to enroll in Diploma in Airport Ground Services and Air Ticketing Course.
- Some universities may conduct a qualifying test to provide admission to Diploma in Airport Ground Services and Air Ticketing program.
To become an airport ground staff, students must have good communication skills, a polite attitude, the ability to handle multi-tasks, a customer-oriented approach, and team spirit. Mostly, Diploma in Airport Ground Services and Air Ticketing degree holders are required in Airports, Airlines such as Indigo, Air Asia, Vistara, Go Air, etc., Railways, Hotels, and Amusement parks.
Furthermore, Diploma in Airport Ground Services and Air Ticketing degree holders work as Airport Station Attendant, Cabin Crew, Cargo Ground Staff, Crew Schedule Coordinators, Customer Care Executives, Flight Dispatcher, Ground Staff, Passenger Service Agents, Reservation Sales Agents, Sales Representatives, etc. Eventually, they will earn up to 7 LPA based on their roles and responsibility.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!