- November 17, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Diploma Programs, Distance Education
Diploma in Anesthesia is a 1-3 year course that is considered one of the most important steps before surgery. In particular, the vocational diploma course emphasizes a comprehensive education in the field of anesthetics.
Candidates with Biology Chemistry and physics backgrounds with 50% in 10th can eligible to apply Diploam in Anesthesia degree. Likewise, an intermediate from any board who has an interest in doing Anesthesia science is eligible to join this course.
Diploma in Anesthesia course mainly focuses on gaining theoretical and practical knowledge of various types of anesthesia methods. This training specializes in the students demonstrating their knowledge of pain therapy and anesthesia nerve blocks. Similarly, they learn about acute pain management, acupressure, and other non-conventional methods of pain-relieving.
Diploma in Anesthesia degree aims to provide knowledge and skills on techniques of implementing anesthesia methods as a Junior Anesthesia Specialist for minor surgery cases. Also, this course imparts diagnosis and basic study along with understanding the patient’s physiology and anatomical conditions. Moreover, Diploma in Anesthesia program curriculum is designed to provide students with more aspects of physiological and anatomical study mixed with pharmacology.
Eligibility of Diploma in Anesthesia course:
- Students can pursue this course and directly move to the course of Surgical science or can pursue a post-graduate diploma course after completion of the MBBS course.
- If a candidate is willing to pursue a Diploma in Anesthesia, he/she should get a minimum 50% aggregate score in 10+2 or even class 10. A candidate who cleared any equivalent exam from a recognized university too can apply.
- In fact, the eligibility criteria for Diploma in Anesthesia program may vary for the university. Also, they have to secure 50% of their undergraduate MBBS/Pharma degree from a recognized university.
- There is a reduction of 5% in the total aggregate score in the 10th class. This means a 45% score is enough for the SC/ST category students.
- Admission to the Diploma in Anesthesia degree is possible if a candidate gets a minimum 50% aggregate score in 10+2.
- Some Universities provide admissions through a direct method or management quota, based on the marks obtained at the undergraduate-level entrance exam. Furthermore, there is no age limit for the course.
If you want to enroll Diploma in Anesthesia program from a well-reputed university, feel free to contact us. We at Sahaswi Group of Institution offers various academic programs in distance and online mode of education.
For Admission and queries:
Call: 73970 93334/ 73970 93335