- December 8, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Diploma Programs, Distance Education
A Diploma in Automobile Engineering program is a three-year diploma-level program. This course provides the basic knowledge and skills required to work in the Automobile industry. From this course study, students can enhance their skills in installation, and maintenance, and solve the problems that occur in the automobile industry.
Especially, Diploma in Automobile Engineering course is one of the most preferred branches in the engineering field. Because, many students aspire to learn about design, manufacture, and operating automobile components. In addition to this, Diploma in Automobile Engineering degree provides in-depth knowledge to design and build motorcycles, cars, bikes, trucks, etc.
Nowadays, the automobile industry is one of the fastest-growing sectors and offers excellent scope for automobiles and vehicles. The Diploma in Automobile Engineering course trains the students to create different automobile techniques with the help of creative methodologies. The main focus of this course is to design, manufacture and maintain mechanical systems. Moreover, Diploma in Automobile Engineering degree study includes the basic knowledge of the mechanical, electrical, safety, manufacture, and operation of automobiles.
If you aspire to pursue Diploma in Automobile Engineering program, then you should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Aspirants Should be graduated from a recognized high school.
- Candidates must have studied Science, English, and Mathematics in their qualifying examinations.
- In the Class 10th board, a minimum percentage of 50% is required for admission.
Upon completion of the Diploma in Automobile Engineering program, graduates can find jobs in the Automobile industry, Colleges, and Universities, Communication and Media, Automobiles, Media, Advertising, Electrical and electronic field, Telecom Services, etc. Mostly, Diploma in Automobile Engineering degree holders works as Automobile Engineers, Design Engineers, Associate Managers, Storekeeper, Production Engineers, Field Service Engineers, Quality Engineers, and Assistant Engineers. The salary package for Diploma in Automobile Engineering course graduates starts from 5- 10 LPA based on their company, location, work profile, and experience.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries:
Call: 73970 93334/ 73970 93335