- December 6, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Diploma Programs, Distance Education
A Diploma in Civil Engineering is a three-year diploma-level program that deals with the study of construction. It is the most popular course in the engineering field. From Diploma in Civil Engineering course study, students can learn the basics of design, and all the required materials like brick, cement, sand, corrugation, etc. Nowadays, Civil engineers have the most important role in accomplishing all these.
By pursuing a Diploma in Civil Engineer degree, students can learn about designing, constructing, and maintaining physical and naturally-built environments such as bridges, roads, canals, and buildings. and dams. If you want to become a civil engineer in the future, and are not interested to pursue your 11th and 12th science stream, then Diploma in Civil engineering is the best choice for you.
If you aspire to enroll Diploma in Civil Engineering course you should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- To be eligible for Diploma in Civil Engineering program, candidates should have passed class 10th with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board.
- Candidates should have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as their main subjects in class 10th to fulfill the Diploma in Civil Engineer degree Eligibility Criteria.
- There is no age limit to enroll in this course, however, students should have at least 15 years to apply for this course.
After successfully completing the Diploma in Civil Engineering program, students can find jobs in various private and public organizations. In fact, there are lots of scopes available for Diploma in Civil Engineering graduates abroad. Eventually, this course enhances the student’s creativity, technical, project management, critical thinking, and communication skills.
Due to the development of many infrastructures, the need for civil engineers is very high. Not only for commercial needs but also to construct office premises, dream houses, children’s parks, and many other construction works, you should need civil engineers. Mostly, Diploma in Civil Engineer degree holders works as follows
- Transport planner
- Field service engineer
- Construction manager
- Environmental engineer
- CAD Technicians
- Building engineer
- Water hygiene engineer
- Urban planner
- Constructor estimator
- Design Engineer
- Geotechnical engineer
- Water resources engineer
- Structural engineer
- City engineer
- Engineering project manager
- Planning engineering
So, if you want to become a civil engineer, then choose Diploma in Civil Engineering program right after your 10th. After completing this program, you can directly enter into the 2nd year B.E/ B.Tech Civil Engineering course. The starting salary package of the Diploma in Civil Engineering course is INR 1 to 2 lakhs per annum. Whereas, Bachelor’s degree holders in this field earn 9- 10 LPA.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!