- December 3, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Diploma Programs, Distance Education
Nowadays, many people aspire to work in computer-related sectors. And it provides major changes in all spheres of life, especially in business and management. DCA or Diploma in Computer Applications is six months to one-year diploma-level program.
that focuses on all aspects of computer software. The Diploma in Computer Applications course delivers an in-depth understanding of Internet Applications, MS Office, Database Management Systems, Operating Systems, HTML, etc.
By pursuing a Diploma in Computer Applications degree, students can learn about MS Office, Internet Applications, Operating Systems, Database Management Systems (DBMS), and HTML. The main aim of this course provides a deeper understanding of basic, practical, and technological information about programming tools. Also, they acquire confidence in using computer techniques and understand data, information, and file management.
Moreover, Diploma in Computer Applications degree provides a basic understanding of computer networks and the internet, and they will also learn about content search and email. Also, candidates can opt for various career options after completing the DCA degree. Mostly, Diploma in Computer Applications degree holders can work as a software developers, C++ developers, computer operators, etc.
Common eligibility criteria for Diploma in Computer Applications course admission across India are as follows:
- Aspirants willing to pursue Diploma in Computer Applications course should have complete 10+2 from a recognized university.
- They must complete their academics with 45- 50% aggregate marks.
- There is no age limit for applying for Diploma in Computer Applications course.
- This Diploma in Computer Applications degree is available in the regular, distance, and online modes.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!