- December 6, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Diploma Programs, Distance Education
In this ever-growing world, electricity is one of the top priorities for everyone. Without electricity, the whole world will be drawn into darkness. There is various source of nature that assists in producing electricity.
So if you are curious to learn more about the production of electricity and electronic components, then Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering degree is the perfect choice for you. Basically, it is a three-year professional Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering that provides the in-depth study of electricity, electromagnetism, and the application of electronic devices.
In addition to this, students can study electrical wiring, and power electronics, and apply mathematics, transmission and distribution, embedded systems, and electrical motor. Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering course conducts various lab sessions to understand the concept deeply. In fact, Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering degree holders can find many work opportunities in any industry anywhere around the world.
From Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering course, students can learn about power, electronics, control systems, signal processing, and telecommunications. Also, Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering students are trained to apply theoretical and practical knowledge to find and solve real-world electrical problems. Mostly, Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering degree holders find jobs as engineering trainees, assistant engineers, project managers editors, and research analysts.
Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering course (DEEE) Eligibility as follows:
- Aspirants should complete the 10th standard from any recognized board in the country.
- Also, they should score a minimum aggregate of 45% in their 10th standard.
- The main subjects of the candidate in the 10th standard should be science and mathematics.
- Moreover, Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering aspirants should have studied English as a compulsory subject in their class 10th.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries:
Call: 73970 93334/ 73970 93335