- December 22, 2022
- Posted by: admin
- Categories: Diploma Programs, Distance Education
Electrical Engineering is one of the core branches of the engineering field. We cannot imagine today’s world without electricity. Just 3 days of the electric shutdown will cause a loss of nearly 8.5 trillion in the output of the global economy. So, studying electrical engineering is a crucial part of an engineering degree. From Diploma in Electrical Engineering course study, students were mainly trained to deal with electrical technology and components. A Diploma in Electrical Engineering program is the first step to entering the electrical field.
Basically, Diploma in Electrical Engineering course is a three-year professional degree program. Majorly, this course deals with installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, magnetism, control systems, signal processing, and telecommunications. Especially, graduates with a Diploma in Electrical Engineering degree are trained to apply theoretical knowledge and find solutions to real-world electrical problems and solve them.
Those who want to enroll Diploma in Electrical Engineering program should meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Any Aspirants can pursue Diploma in Electrical Engineering course right after their 10th class.
- They should complete their 10th class with 50% aggregate marks from a recognized high school.
- Candidates must have studied Science, English, and Mathematics in their qualifying examinations.
- There is no age limit available for applying for Diploma in Electrical Engineering degree.
Graduates with a Diploma in Electrical Engineering degree can find numerous career options in both private and public organizations. In fact, Diploma in Electrical Engineering graduates can continue their higher studies in B.E/B.Tech in relevant field. Moreover, Diploma in Electrical Engineering program offers lots of training to work as an Electrical design engineer, Transform design engineer, Field application engineer, Technical trainer, Verification engineer, etc.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!