- December 22, 2022
- Posted by: admin
- Categories: Diploma Programs, Distance Education
In this technically developed era, modern and advanced communication technology shrunk the world in our palms. Everyone can connect with anyone around the world. So studying a Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering course provides lots of career scope in the future. Basically, Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering degree is a three-year professional diploma program. The Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering program deals with recent trends in communication technology via wire/wireless networks, circuit designs & Microcontrollers.
By pursuing a Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering course, students can get in-depth knowledge about computer fundamentals, the electric-magnetic field, electronic networks, control systems, communications, and software applications. In addition to this, they are trained to use the scientific knowledge of the behavior and effects of electronics to develop components, devices, systems, and equipment.
- To enroll Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering program, students should complete a 10+2 grade from any recognized board.
- Aspirants must score a minimum of 50% marks to enroll in Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering course.
- Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering degree candidates must have studied Science, English, and Mathematics in their qualifying examinations.
Electronic and communication engineering is a very big sector that offers many career possibilities to their students. One who completes their Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering program can find jobs in Manufacturing Industry, Broadcasting, Data Communication, Service Organisations, Research and Development, Entertainment Industry, and Top MNC Companies. Mostly, Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering degree holders work as Technical Director, Analysts, Field test engineers, Service engineers, Professor, etc.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!