- December 5, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Diploma Programs, Distance Education
Textile design is nothing but creating cloth or fabric with amazing printing or designing. It involves different processes and techniques to create constructed, digital, and mixed-media textiles.
A Diploma in Fashion and Textile Design is a creative field in the fashion industry. The duration of the Diploma in Fashion and Textile Design course is 1-2 years. From this course study, students learn the different printing and designing methods of various fabrics.
Moreover, Diploma in Fashion and Textile Design degree holders can become successful entrepreneurs in the fashion industry. They can also get the opportunity to work closely with clients, media, and post-production technicalities. In addition to this, Diploma in Fashion and Textile Design course provides an in-depth study of pattern making. By pursuing a Diploma in Fashion and Textile Design program, students will gain a keen sense of color, pattern, shape, and later style. Moreover, Diploma in Fashion and Textile Design improved the candidates’ creative, analytical, communication, and sketching layout skills.
Recently, many textile mills, export houses, design studies, and mills require fashion managers and fashion designers. A Diploma in Fashion and Textile Design degree prepares the candidates to create designs and patterns for knitted, printed, and woven fabrics. In today’s job market, the fashion industry is the second-largest sector to provide employment opportunities. So, pursuing a Diploma in Fashion and Textile Design degree offers tremendous career opportunities.
- Any student who aspires to get admission to Diploma in Fashion and Textile Design degree should have passed the 10th standard or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- In order to take admitted, the candidates have to score at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Moreover, the candidate must have completed a minimum of 15 years of age before applying for Diploma in Fashion and Textile Design course.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!