- December 22, 2022
- Posted by: admin
- Categories: Diploma Programs, Distance Education
Are you a foodie and want to make & serve delicious food to everyone? Then Diploma in Food and Beverage course is a perfect option for you. A Diploma in Food and Beverage degree is a 6-month to 1-year diploma-level program. From this course, students are trained to serve food in hotels, restaurants, kitchens, bars, cafes, canteens, etc. Especially, Diploma in Food and Beverage course trains the candidates to manage the hospitality of the customers who are taking the services of the business.
In Diploma in Food and Beverage course study, students will learn about food and beverage service, hygiene and sanitation, handling cutlery crockery, and glassware, arrangement and preparation of sideboards, service at breakfast, lunch, and dinner, non-alcoholic beverages, and many others. In addition to this, Diploma in Food and Beverage subjects includes hierarchy in the food and beverage department, safety at work and basic first aid, types of menu and cuisines, the sanitary procedures followed during food handling and communication with guests, and body language.
If you are interested to enroll in this Diploma in Food and Beverage degree, then you must require the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates have complete the 10th or 12th to enroll in Diploma in Food and Beverage program.
- They should complete their higher secondary education with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- There is no age limit to apply for Diploma in Food and Beverage program.
- Students, as well as working professionals, can also eligible to apply for Diploma in Food and Beverage course.
Graduates of the Diploma in Food and Beverage course can find various opportunities in the hotel and food industries. Mostly, they can work in food organizations, beverage organizations, food and beverage maintenance companies, cruises, airlines, etc. The job profiles for Diploma in Food and Beverage degree holders are F&B Service Manager, Head Chef, Bartender, Assistant F&B manager, Waiter/ Waitresses, Food and Beverage Supervisor, Sports Nutritionist, and Cooking Teacher. Eventually, Diploma in Food and Beverage degree holders can earn up to 12LPA.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!