- December 5, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Diploma Programs, Distance Education
A Diploma in Horticulture is a two-year diploma program that focuses on the advanced agriculture field. This course specifically deals with plantations and the management of plants. In particular, it focuses on the study of crops, plantations, flower forming, etc. The word Horticulture means, garden and cultivation.
From Diploma in Horticulture course, graduates can gain in-depth knowledge of plantations and agriculture. In addition to this, Diploma in Horticulture program involves the study of plant restoration, plantation management, maintaining nurseries, orchids, etc.
Graduates of the Diploma in Horticulture degree use their knowledge and skills in the production and restoration of plantations. Moreover, they are responsible to take care of the quality of plants, the nutritional value of plants, and improving plant growth, while controlling the effect of environmental disturbances which hamper their growth.
Moreover, Diploma in Horticulture course trains the students to examine the fundamentals of soil science. Similarly, this course teaches the students about the production, propagation, breeding, and seed production, along with the genetic diversity of horticultural crops. The Diploma in Horticulture degree also has a focus on Communication Skills, Propagation Techniques, Soft Skills, Personality Development, Diseases of Horticulture Crops, and their Management.
Common eligibility criteria for Diploma in Horticulture course admission across India are as follows:
- Aspirants willing to pursue Diploma in Horticulture should have complete 10+2 from a recognized university.
- They must complete their academics with 45- 50% aggregate marks.
- There is no age limit for applying for Diploma in Horticulture degree.
- This course is available in regular, distance, and online modes.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!