- December 5, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Diploma Programs, Distance Education
Diploma in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry is a 2-3 year diploma level program that focuses on animal care and breeding. From this course study, students can learn all aspects of animal husbandry and dairy product management.
Likewise, Diploma in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry course covers the following topics include Animal Psychology, Genetics, and animal breeding. Also, it covers the topic of animal nutrition, population genetics, and livestock production. There are various career options open for Diploma in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry degree holders.
The main motto of the Diploma in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry course is to prepare the students to work in animal clinics, private or government veterinary hospitals, etc. In addition to this, Diploma in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry degree prepares the students to take care of the animals by providing proper food, shelter, and protection against diseases. Moreover, graduates can find various employment opportunities and increase their living standards.
Mostly, Diploma in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry graduates work as dairy product managers, veterinarians, animal husbandry clerks, animal husbandry supervisors, and so on. Some studies show that Diploma in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry degree offers annual salary ranges between 3-4 Lacks per annum.
- Any student who aspires to get admission to Diploma in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry course should have passed the 10th standard or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Also, they have to learn Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English as their core subjects in the Class 10th examination.
- In order to take admitted, the candidates have to score at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Moreover, the candidate must have completed a minimum of 15 years of age before applying for Diploma in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries:
Call: 73970 93334/ 73970 93335