- February 27, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Distance Education, Science, UG Programs
A B.Sc Computer Science degree will help students to work in different fields in the computer industry like the hardware or software sector. Then, candidates after B.Sc Computer Science can go for the higher studies options available, which will be beneficial for the students.
B.Sc Computer Science graduates can go for many post-graduation courses like MBA, MCA, M.Sc computer science, etc. Also, the B.Sc course in Computer science is also an advanced certification program that will add to the benefit of the students.
So, before choosing any of the higher studies courses after a B.Sc Computer Science degree one must analyze the career goal and desire. The B.Sc course in Computer science candidate must choose a particular domain on the basis of his strengths and then faculty.
Then, let’s see what are certificate courses available for after B.Sc Computer Science degree holders.
- 3D Animation and Visual Effects
- Advance Diploma in Hardware and Networking
- Advanced Diploma in Multilingual Computer Programming
- Certification Program for Network Planning and Optimization
- Certification Program for Telecom Software Testing
- Certified Professional in the Web Development
- Database Administration
- HCE+ (Hardware Course)
- IHT Certified Network Professional
- IIJT Certified Networking Expert (IC- Next) (PC NEXT)
- Information Security and Ethical Hacking
- Integrated Master of Computer Application (IMCA)
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE)
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- Robotics Course
- SAP Courses
- TCNP Certification
- Web & Software Engineering
Best courses after B.Sc Computer Science:
After pursuing a B.Sc Computer Science, there are many fields available for students. They can go for jobs, plan for a higher degree, or they can start their work along with doing any certification in a specific field. Then, the best degree courses to pursue after a B.Sc course in Computer science are
- M.Sc in Computer Science/ IT: Both are two-year post-graduate courses that cover specific subjects like advanced programming language, operating systems, and also artificial intelligence.
- MBA: It is a 2-year-long course if you have an interest in the business world.
- MCA. This postgraduate course also provides in-depth and extensive knowledge about computer applications and trains students about various processes involved in the world of computer science.
- PGDM: It focuses on finance, accounting, and human resources subjects. You can choose your subjects as per your interest.
- Gaming courses or web design courses, if you are also interested in gaming, development of games, UX design courses, etc. then you can decide this.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!