- March 9, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Distance Education, Management, PG Programs
The MBA Corporate Secretaryship course is a postgraduate business management course. This MBA Corporate Secretaryship degree lasts two years and is career-oriented, to open several job offers for students when they complete it.
The MBA Corporate Secretaryship course will prepare the students for a variety of responsible roles in the secretarial, personnel, administrative, accounting, share dealer, fund manager, business consultant, and tax planner industries.
Then, MBA program graduate job offers, in today’s world and will be much wanted in the future. The best way to choose a career that is trending is available in the MBA Corporate Secretaryship course. As the company secretaries are the pillars to gain the confidence of the shareholders.
With the provisions of the Companies Act becoming extremely important to be accepted, there is a growing need for corporate secretaries to keep themselves alongside the latest developments.
Career offers in MBA Corporate Secretaryship:
MBA Corporate Secretaryship degree graduates can find job offers in both the public and private sectors. Not just working for the companies, the corporate secretaries can also set up their own consultancy after they obtain valid certificates. MBA program have immense knowledge of a wide range of subjects, and they can even take up the position of lecturer in academic institutes.
Choosing a career in an MBA Corporate Secretaryship degree has a wide and assorted course. As the knowledge and scope of the corporation increase, its value, prestige, reputation, and salary will also increase. Being a corporate secretary is not only exciting but also rewarding.
Job Roles in MBA Corporate Secretaryship:
Corporate Secretaries have become an integral part of the corporate sector. Then, the MBA program in Corporate Secretaryship job profiles are mentioned as follows;
- Managing Director
- Strategic Manager
- Corporate Planner
- Legal Secretary
- Lead Corporate Governance Associate
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Corporate Secretary
- Assistant Corporate Secretary
- Associate General Counsel
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!