- November 21, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, PG Programs
Master of Arts [MA] in Animation is a program at the postgraduate level. Each and every detailed aspect of Animation is taught in this course. This course is the diverse and creative study of visual, moving art. The duration of M.A Animation course is two years, and it is divided into four semesters.
M.A Animation course focuses on the fundamentals and principles of animation. This course is concerned with both 2D and 3D animation using the latest technologies such as Visual FX, CGI, Flash, Cartoon, stop-frame, and other techniques.
In fact, M.A Animation degree is the best suitable for those students who wish to deepen their knowledge of animation, create visually engaging worlds, and breathe life into characters. They will study both theoretical and contextual content, developing their understanding of the growing field of animation.
M.A Animation program explores both the theory and practice of the most imaginative and fulfilling form of art. In this program, students learn workflows and various applications from leading professionals in project-based teaching. Candidates will learn to create a personal portfolio that looks to the forefront of modern practices in approach, style, and vision.
Eligibility of M.A Animation Course:
The entry-level eligibility or minimum requirement for an M.A Animation program is as follows:
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent.
- Minimum aggregate of 45% to 50% should be maintained.
- The undergraduate degree must be from a recognized college or university.
- Students must qualify for the cutoff score for their chosen universities to get admission to this course.
- Having an undergraduate degree in BA Animation is advised before opting for this course.
Benefits of M.A Animation Course:
Basically, M.A Animation course provides a multidisciplinary environment of discussion and exploration of ideas. It focuses on storytelling and visualization, character design, character animation, and directing. In addition to this, M.A Animation program will support your goals regardless of whether your aim is to be a character animator, storyteller, independent animated filmmaker, or designer.
Students seeking admission to M.A. Animation degree equip with skills such as practical and creative skills, and they also become good at problem-solving. They will also engage in analysis of animation art and theoretical seminars. The course allows students to extend their contextual understanding of animation, its audiences, and media culture. They can become familiar with professional-level enquiry, research, creative invention, project planning, and management practices.
Careers in animation are highly competitive. Therefore, having an MA in Animation can help graduates secure positions over those with just a bachelor’s degree. Students may also see the growth of jobs available for digital animators with developing technology. Many students pursue jobs in traditional media like cinema and television, but many works in online arenas as well. Some career positions include digital advertiser, video game designer, digital animator, web designer, and more.
Presently we can see animation everywhere starting from the Internet and phones to movies, commercials, games, special effects, VR, etc. Animated films will produce both collaboratively and as solo endeavors. Mostly, M.A Animation degree holders work as an animator, animation directors, supervisors, producers, layout artists, storyboard artists, concept artists, etc. depending on study choices. Employment is also available in applied professional tasks in the animation field such as festivals, financing, and distribution.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!