- November 25, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, PG Programs
M.A English or Master of Arts in English is a Post-Graduate academic course. English literature includes a comprehensive study of both ancient and modern English literature comprising poetry, prose, and fiction. An M.A English Literature degree is a great option for both local and international students.
M.A English Literature degree allows students to tailor the courses according to their preferences. Those wishing to apply for an M.A English degree often need a BA in English, and international students need high scores on English language tests. Major courses may include an in-depth look at English texts, the study of world Englishes, as well as historical, political, and cultural contexts of English. Some programs even consist of focused internships and apprenticeships for those seeking careers in a specific field.
Because the language is spoken around the world and used frequently worldwide in the fields of business, technology, and science, international students have the opportunity to gain a thorough knowledge of English that opens the door to many careers. An M.A English can also help people who are already employed to advance in their careers or receive a raise.
M.A English degree covers the following topics Poetry, Drama, Prose, and Linguistics. After completing an MA in English correspondence, students can work in various sectors such as Journalism, Teaching, Language Translator, and many more. M.A English degree in Distance Education is a specialized course that offers students the opportunity for grabbing information in depth about the various concepts related to the English language. The students after enrolling in this course get to build up their knowledge and skills about the various concepts used in the discipline.
To enroll M.A English course students should complete B.A degree in English or any other related course. Also, they should score a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in bachelor’s degrees. Conductance of entrance exams is not necessary for distance courses.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!