- November 25, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, PG Programs
M.A History program is designed to make students analyze the events in history. Our main stress will be to look at history as a big picture. Basically, M.A History is a two-year postgraduate course for bachelor’s degree holders.
By this method, we no longer have to measure history, but think of history as a fluid process in which events and trends are inextricably intertwined. So the main objective of an M.A History degree is to make students analyze and comprehend the events in history in an unbiased and intellectual way.
Studying M.A History degree helps everyone understand why human society is the way it is today, why there are differences between societies, and how people have evolved. In addition to this, M.A History program can help candidates improve their chances for a good career prospect and gain skills like problem-solving, decision-making, etc. In fact, M.A History course falls under the umbrella of the Master of Arts and thus introduces students to all the vital concepts of the same.
Students with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in bachelor’s degrees are eligible to apply to this degree program. Conductance of entrance exams is not necessary for distance courses.
After completing M.A History program, students can explore possibilities across a variety of fields, including archaeology, historical research, academics, historical fiction, restoration of monuments, and museums. Students can also pursue higher studies doctoral or postdoctoral degrees such as M.Phil or Ph.D. in history. Moreover, students can also pursue their own research and publish papers, and books on historical events.
M.A History degree holders also prepare for the civil services exam, as it becomes quite easy for history graduates to qualify for the test. Students can also find their employment in companies at various positions such as archaeologists, historians, History Experts, Archivists, and many more. The average salary for professionals who complete an M.A History degree is around Rs. 6 Lakhs per annum. Other career options for the history graduate are they can use analytical thinking and investigative abilities to excavate new sites and learn about the history, cultures, traditions, languages, etc.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!