- November 25, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, PG Programs
The M.A Personnel Management is a two years postgraduate level academic master’s degree course in India related to the personal and Human Resource Functions of an Organization. This course study helps to adequate professional skills and competence to achieve the functions of HR Management.
M.A Personnel Management and Education is a postgraduate Personal Management course. M.A. Personnel Management and Education course depend on the business and sociology taught and are bolstered by basic leadership instruments in business and social research. The general way of thinking is to build up the brain, bestow both hypothetical and viable information on people, to create self-assurance, ingenuity, and confidence in structuring, actualizing, and controlling human assets and modern relations arrangements and practices.
M.A Personnel Management and Education course gives fundamental learning and aptitudes required for the comprehension and examination of issues identified with the administration of individuals at work in mechanical, business, open and other helpful associations. M.A Personnel Management degree is a profession situating in nature that gives numerous occupations in different fields, both government and private.
After completing M.A Personnel Management degree, one can recognize as Personnel Manager or Human Resource Development Manager and have excellent career opportunities in Corporate Sector and Organizational field candidates can work in both Government and Private Sector. Moreover, M.A Personnel Management degree holders work as Senior Officers (Training & Development), Assistant Managers, Senior Executive Resource Management, Assistant General Managers, Production Managers, Quality Assurance & Quality Control Managers, Trainees (Human Resource Management), Lecturers, Professors, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for M.A Personnel Management course:
Candidates who have completed a Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to enroll in this course. You can complete any bachelor’s degree like a B.A, B.Com, BBA, or an Equivalent Examination course. Also, students have to complete their bachelor’s with a minimum of 50% marks to enroll M.A Personnel Management course.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!