- November 21, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, PG Programs
M.A Yoga is a postgraduate course that is usually 2 years long, but the duration can vary from college to college. This course trains students to develop skills in yoga therapy, to help people suffering from psychosomatic disorders, and to help society in general.
MA Yoga degree program that deals with the study of yoga, Asana, and various other traditional practices. This course ensures a healthy lifestyle by engaging in physical activity without the use of any equipment, and it also provides a means of assisting in controlling one’s thoughts.
The aim of M.A Yoga course is to provide yoga therapy to people suffering from psychosomatic disorders. People in today’s stressful world are becoming more and more health-conscious. As a result, the need for skilled and certified yoga professionals is also increasing day by day.
M.A Yoga degree also involved the study of healthy habits that will continue along with Asana to maintain health and benefit the body more. The course is suitable for students who aspire in increasing muscle strength, and flexibility, lose weight, etc. People interested in preventing stress, anxiety, and depression, enhancing sleep patterns, reducing blood pressure and the impact of heart diseases, etc. are also benefited from this course.
Eligibility criteria of M.A Yoga course:
The eligibility criteria to get admission to the top colleges of India that offer MA Yoga degree are as follows:
- Completion of a graduate course in any stream can enroll this course.
- Some universities ask for a BA/ B.Sc. in Yoga Therapy or a background in Yoga.
- The minimum percentage is 50%, with a 5% relaxation in most universities for minorities.
- Mostly, there is no age limit for any yoga course. But some universities have an upper age limit of the postgraduate course of 35 years.
- Candidates must have completed their 10+2 degree in Yoga, Naturopathy, or other related subjects from a recognized university. Also, they should score at least 50-60% marks with some basic yoga knowledge. There is no age limit to enroll in this course.
For those interested in learning and using yoga techniques from Ashtanga yoga, Hatha yoga, Ayurveda, and Naturopathy for the treatment of various conditions, then M.A Yoga is the best course. In fact, this is course is beneficial for senior yoga practitioners, experienced yoga teachers, and health practitioners, including medical professionals.
Graduates of M.A Yoga distance education degree can work as Yoga Teachers, Assistants, Ayurvedic Doctors, Clinical psychologists, Therapists, Yoga instructors, etc. Students pursuing this degree study the different ways and techniques of yoga therapy, which helps to relax and prevent people from stressing out.
In particular, M.A Yoga distance education degree provides in-depth knowledge and information and techniques about yoga. It is mainly focused on the theoretical and practical aspects of the ancient discipline. Moreover, this course helps students to gain a variety of yoga abilities, and they will also obtain a diploma degree that is globally recognized. Candidates will become well-qualified yoga professionals as a result of this course. Eventually, M.A Yoga distance education degree focuses on Ayurveda, Naturopathy, and Astrology. So if you want to enroll in this course, just read the below admission process.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!