- November 23, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, PG Programs, Science
Basically, M.Sc Aerospace Engineering course inculcates the skills and knowledge to design, manufacture and maintain spacecraft, missiles, and weapons systems. M.Sc Aerospace Engineering degree deals with two major and overlapping branches- Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering. However, Avionics Engineering deals with the electronics side of aerospace engineering.
A large part of M.Sc Aerospace Engineering program consists of mechanical engineering covering a wide range of topics, including computer applications, structure, mathematics, physics, drafting, electricity, robotics, aeronautics, etc. As per the student’s review, M.Sc Aerospace Engineering is considered one of the toughest branches of engineering.
However, if studied with dedication and focus, the branch gives the best result to the students. Students opting for M.Sc Aerospace Engineering program can make their bright careers in the air force as a flight engineer, or in the aviation industry as an aircraft engineer as well, either privately or with the national carrier. While remuneration in India for M.Sc Aerospace Engineering graduates varies depending upon the region and the experience students have.
Eligibility criteria for M.Sc Aerospace Engineering course:
Aspirants have to complete a Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace Engineering with a minimum aggregate of 60%. If you want to get direct admission to IITs (Indian Institute of Technology) is regulated on the basis of marks achieved by candidates in GATE.
Students opting for the M.Sc Aerospace Engineering program have a bright future both in India and Abroad. With a number of private companies and progress entering into aerospace technology, the opportunities are getting bigger and better.
The following are the job prospects for an M.Sc Aerospace Engineering degree holder:
Most of the M.Sc Aerospace Engineering degree holders are working in the ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization). Also, candidates can find jobs in prestigious companies like-National Aeronautical Laboratory, Civil Aviation Department, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, and Defense Research, and Development Laboratory. Jobs are available with the national, international, public, and private Airlines Services as well as aircraft manufacturing units.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries:
Call: 73970 93334/ 73970 93335