- November 21, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, PG Programs
M.Sc Data Science is an interdisciplinary degree program that revolves around the major disciplines of Calculus, Descriptive Statistics, and C-Programming in order to understand different phenomena with respect to a big set of real-world data. Students who have completed their Bachelor’s degree in either Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or Engineering can pursue M.Sc Data Science Course. Basically, it is a 2-year research-based program.
M.Sc Data Science degree is one of the most favored master’s courses in data science specialization. Because it includes all the necessary topics and structure which leads to the skills required to become a successful data scientist or have a career in the data science domain. The main aim of this course is to provide an opportunity to master the skills specific to the data science field with a practical approach.
Common M.Sc Data Science subjects are Python Programming, R Programming, Multivariate Analysis, Deep Learning, Cloud Computing, and much more. After the course completion, you can become a Data Scientist, Data Analyst, Data Engineer, Database Architect, etc. Moreover, they can easily earn around INR 4-8 LPA. After gaining the right skills and getting ample experience, you can earn more than INR 10 LPA.
Eligibility for M.Sc Data Science Course:
- Common eligibility is at least 50% aggregate marks from any recognized college/university in India or Abroad.
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) or any Bachelor program in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Statistics is applicable.
- Students in their final semester are also eligible to apply for this course.
- It is an interdisciplinary field that includes the domains of computer science, statistics, mathematics, artificial intelligence, and machine learning.
Apart from theory subjects, the curriculum includes the learning of basic aspects of data science with the help of practicals, lab training, research models, industry exposure, research projects, seminars, internships, etc. The main outcome of M.Sc Data Science degree is that students become skillful enough to apply skills, techniques, and knowledge in the real world. Also, this course is suitable for solving or enhancing different problems in the field of business. In addition to this, M.Sc Data Science degree holders show up in manufacturing, banking, genome analysis, business analytics, and many other fields.
Students can develop abstract thinking and design ability to identify and understand concepts related to data science theories. Also, they practice using fundamental principles of mathematics, statistics, computer science, and other relevant domains. Students will use different programming tools for problem-solving and derive solutions for them for different domains based on global trends and needs. They will be able to use research-based knowledge for the design of experiments, analysis, and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!