- November 22, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, PG Programs
M.Sc Environmental Science is a two-year-long postgraduate course. This course deals with the concepts regarding interdisciplinary academic fields integrating physical and biological sciences. In simple words, it is the study of the environment and the solution to environmental problems. Environmental science takes a comprehensive, quantitative, and interdisciplinary approach to study environmental processes.
Nowadays, there are many job opportunities available to M.Sc Environmental Science degree holders. Some job roles include Environment Journalist, Forest Carbon Specialist, and Research Assistant. The M.Sc Environment Science program prepares students to work in a variety of situations through fieldwork experience.
Environmental science is an interdisciplinary academic area that incorporates physical and biological sciences to research the environment and solve environmental problems, including but not limited to Ecology, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Soil Science, Geology, Atmospheric Science, and Geography. Pursuing M.Sc Environmental Science program gives you the knowledge, skills, and analytical tools needed to tackle these environmental challenges on a local, regional and international level.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Sc Environmental Science course:
For M.Sc Environmental Science admission, students must meet the following eligibility criteria.
- The M.Sc Environmental Science eligibility includes students who must have completed their undergraduate degree with 50% aggregate marks.
- Additionally, the students must ensure that they give the college, state, or national level entrance exam. The M.Sc Environmental Science course eligibility does not have an age limit.
- Aspiring students should have passed their Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University or its equivalent examination with any of the following subjects like Environmental Sciences / Chemistry / Botany / Zoology / Microbiology / Geology / Geography / Life Sciences / Fisheries Science OR B.E (Civil Engineering) / Environmental Engineering / Agriculture / Physics / Biotechnology from a recognized University.
- The candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% in the case of SC/ST candidates) in their Bachelor’s.
- Candidates who have appeared or who are likely to appear for the qualifying examination i.e., Bachelor of Science or equivalent but whose results have not been as yet declared can also appear for this entrance test provided they have offered the mentioned subjects at the said examination.
Skills obtained from M.Sc Environmental Science course:
There are many skills that M.Sc Environmental Science degree holders need to have to ensure that they succeed in their careers. Some of these skills are listed below:
- Flexible Temperament
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Time Management Skills
- Quantitative Ability Skills
- Logical Reasoning Skills
In addition to this, M.Sc Environment Science degree provides a good foundation for further degree programs in corresponding topics. They can proceed into private school teaching and, after passing the NET test, become permanent lecturers in colleges/universities. Moreover, candidates who have completed the M.Sc Environmental Science program are able to preserve the environment from damage or contamination. Eventually, environmentalists are involved to include river and forest cleaning.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!