- January 30, 2023
- Posted by: admin
- Categories: Distance Education, PG Programs, Science
M.Sc Environmental Science degree is a post-graduate Environmental Science course.
M.Sc Environmental program is an interdisciplinary academic area that incorporates physical and biological sciences to research the environment and solve environmental problems, including but not limited to Ecology, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Soil Science, Geology, Atmospheric Science, and Geography. Environmental science takes a comprehensive, quantitative, and interdisciplinary approach to study environmental processes.
An M.Sc Environmental science course typically lasts two academic years, however, this might vary per institute and may be part-time. The Environment Science course syllabus is broken into four semesters.
M.Sc Environmental Science degree Eligibility:
For M.Sc Environmental science admission, students must meet the eligibility criteria. The M.Sc Environmental science course eligibility includes students who must have completed their undergraduate degree with 50% aggregate marks. Additionally, the students must ensure that they give the college, state, or national level entrance exam. The M.Sc Environmental science course eligibility does not have an age limit. Aspiring students should have passed their Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University or its equivalent examination with any of the following subjects. Environmental sciences, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Geology, Geography, Life Sciences, Fisheries Science. Beside other subjects includes B.E Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Agriculture, Physics, Biotechnology from a recognized University.
M.Sc Environmental Science degree Syllabus:
Moreover, the M.Sc Environmental science course syllabus consists of both core and elective subjects as part of the M.Sc Environmental science subject list. The M.Sc Environmental science course aims to introduce students to all the essential aspects of Environmental science. Besides, some of the subjects that the M.Sc Environmental program students study include Ecology, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Soil Science, Geology, Atmospheric Science, and Geography the study of the environment, and the solution to environmental problems.
The subjects in M.Sc Environmental science aim to introduce students to all the important aspects of environmental science, global warming, and other related topics. Environmental science provides an integrated, quantitative, and interdisciplinary approach to the study of environmental systems.
Listed below are the core subjects that the M.Sc Environmental program students get a chance to study:
- Regional and Global Environmental Issues
- Environment Impact Assessment and Auditing
- Environment and Energy Management
- Industrial and Biomedical Waste Management
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries:
Call: 73970 93334/ 73970 93335