- November 23, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, PG Programs, Science
M.Sc Hotel Management or Master of Science in Hotel Management is a two-year postgraduate course. During the course study, students are bestowed special skills so that they can gain managerial positions after their successful passing. This Master Degree course is career-providing in nature that opens many doors to various jobs in various fields for the students along with further study options.
In addition to this, the M.Sc Hotel Management course equips students with the skills necessary in running a hotel. Through its industry-relevant and academically grounded curriculum, the program helps students to become “reflective” individuals, empowered to meet the challenges of ambitious and wide-ranging career aspirations.
Moreover, M.Sc Hotel Management degree holders can have jobs related to departments like operations, front office, housekeeping, food and beverages, accounting, engineering/maintenance, sales, and security. Also, the M.Sc Hotel Management graduates go for further research studies and teaching field in educational institutions. If you want to enroll in this course, you should meet the following eligibility criteria.
Eligibility criteria for M.Sc Hotel Management course:
Candidate with a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any approved or recognized University is eligible to take admission to the M.Sc Hotel Management program. Applicants should possess good organizational knowledge, excellent communication, and interpersonal skills, strong commitment, and self-discipline.
A candidate is considered eligible if he/she has a Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management, Catering Management, or any other related course from a recognized university. A minimum aggregate score for enrolling M.Sc Hotel Management program is 45 – 50%. Final-year students awaiting results can also apply for this course.
Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) or Foreign students can also apply for M.Sc Hotel Management degree if they submit all the necessary documents. Some universities require good scores in the entrance exam conducted by the college/university.
Candidates willing to further higher studies and also for teaching jobs in schools, colleges/universities also are suitable to apply for M.Sc Hotel Management program. They must have a cooperative, polite, and respectful nature towards the guests, have the patience to deal with guest criticism even when they know you are right, be willing to work hard even at odd hours, and yet be cheerful. To enroll M.Sc Hotel Management degree from a well-reputed university, just follow the below steps.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries:
Call: 73970 93334/ 73970 93335