- November 22, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, PG Programs, Science
M.Sc Visual Communication is a 2-year postgraduate course. This course essentially explores the concepts and processes involved in the communication of ideas through a visual display of information, art, and technology blended together. Basically, Visual Communication is the communication of ideas through the visual display of information by using two-dimensional images which include alphanumeric, art, signs, and electronic resources.
Specialization in a wide range of skills and technologies in visual communication. An advanced understanding of visual aids and their appropriate application. Skills in the application of various technological tools, devices, software, and media to convey a message in visual form.
M.Sc Visual Communication graduates have employment by design consultants, book and magazine publishers, multimedia and web design companies, advertising agencies and as in-house designers for large corporations and public-sector bodies. They should have also job opportunities that exist in the fields of television and film design, exhibition, and display.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Sc Visual Communication course:
Candidates wishing to apply for the M.Sc Visual Communication degree need to fulfill the following minimum eligibility criteria:
- Graduation (B. Sc.), completed from a recognized university in a relevant discipline.
- Graduation needs to have been completed in any of the following subjects: Visual Communication
Communication, Journalism, Fine Arts, Computer Science, or another related discipline.
- A minimum aggregate score of 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) or equivalent CGPA at the level of graduation.
- Candidates awaiting their graduation-level examination results are also eligible to apply on a provisional basis.
- Preferably, relevant work experience in the subject.
- Applicants should be able to work in fast-paced, creative environments; and enjoy working with computers and new technologies.
Benefits of pursuing M.Sc Visual Communication course:
Eligible graduates aspiring to pursue the course would ideally possess the following knowledge:
- Learning concepts and usage of visual aids such as videos, photographs, etc.
- Lessons in the use, nature, and role of messages among individuals, small groups, organizations, and society.
- Expertise in modes of oral, written, mediated, visual, and technological communication.
- Skills in the production of promotional videos, advertisements, illustrations, signs & logos.
- Professional familiarity with the modern world of visual communication.
- Foundation for further advanced research in the discipline.
Such postgraduates interested in pursuing further studies in the discipline may later pursue higher courses, such as Ph. D., M. Phil., or doctoral research in the subject.
Pursuing M.Sc Visual Communication program provides an innovative and creative mind. Interest in, and aptitude for, fabricated virtual reality. This course provides an understanding of information communication through visual displays, such as photos, videos, etc. Moreover, students gain the ability to interpret body language. Also, they can get the ability to visualize, and subsequently present such visual information effectively and clearly.
In addition to this, M.Sc Visual Communication degree holders can learn good drawing skills. Along with that, they know reasonable proficiency in visual media-based technologies. They should be more clear, more concise, and more consistent.
M.Sc Visual Communication degree holders should have the ability to interpret body language, and present information effectively, as well as seeing and drawing skills. You should possess the ability to interpret body language, and present information effectively, as well as drawing skills.
In fact, courses in Visual Communication examine the nature, use, and role of messages among individuals, small groups, organizations, and society in whatever form they assume – oral, written, visual, mediated, and technological communication. M.Sc Visual Communication program serves as a basis for further higher studies in this field such as Ph.D. and M.Phil. for research work.
Successful postgraduates of the M.Sc Visual Communication course are employed across areas such as:
- Media & Journalism
- Advertising Agencies
- Customer Care
- Media Relations & Research
- Telecom Industry
- Information Technology (IT)-based organizations
- Colleges & universities
The average monthly salary offered to successful completion of M.Sc Visual Communication program ranges between INR 20K to 40k, at an initial level, depending upon the candidate’s expertise in the discipline.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries:
Call: 73970 93334/ 73970 93335