- February 23, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Distance Education, PG Programs, Science
M.Sc Zoology course and M.Sc Botany degree both are two-year postgraduate courses. M.Sc Zoology encompasses the study of existing and extinct animals. But M.Sc Botany aims to deliver deeper knowledge of the intricate subjects of plant biology.
M.Sc Zoology course deals with studying animal life and botany are all about plant kingdom, what matters here is your interest level or curiosity to learn. It depends on you which subject you like most and can understand easily. You can not say which one is easy or not both are the branch of the same that is biology.
Msc in any Biology branch involves theory and practice. While dealing with theory, the M.Sc Zoology course is way easier to understand and reciprocate during exams as compared to Botany. It totally depends on your interest if you have an interest in animal life then go for an MSc in zoology and if you have an interest in plant life then take an M.Sc Botany.
Major differences in M.Sc Zoology and M.Sc Botany :
From per career point of view, zoology is better than botany because post graduation you will learn about many topics like biomedical techniques, cytology, endocrinology, embryology, ornithology, marine science, poultry, fish science and etc. So you have a bright future in zoology as compared to botany. On the other hand, practicals in Botany are easier than in Zoology.
In terms of scope and salary, both are at the same level, the highest salary in both areas would be around 8-10 LPA. The basic course M.Sc Botany degree will study plants and their diversity, ecology, anatomy, metabolism, and embryology of plants. BSc Botany course has wide and deep knowledge. Finally, the Zoology course where we learn about some course topics like zoological diversity, immunology, evolution, and animal anatomy.
Jobs are also pouring in in biological fields including M.Sc Botany degree and zoology. As far as the field of M.Sc Botany is concerned, the higher one’s education, the higher one can go. Those who pursue further studies and complete research studies are more welcome than those who expect employment after graduation.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries:
Call: 73970 93334/ 73970 93335