- December 2, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, PG Programs
M.Com or Master of Commerce is a two-year postgraduate degree offered by many universities across India. This course provides in-depth comprehension of many facets of commerce and finance. Apart from that, a Master of Commerce degree will prepare you to be a business expert and take you toward the most prestigious positions in the workplace.
The Master of Commerce offers a large number of specializations that includes streams such as Finance, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Computer application, Financial management, business management, etc. Different specialization improves job prospects. Also, a Master of Commerce allows the candidates to build up their networks with different batch mates as well as seniors, professors, and alumni.
Master of Commerce degree holders finds jobs in Commercial Banking, International Banking, Investment Banking, Accounting and auditing, Tax advisory services, Financial services, Insurance services, etc. After completing the Master of Commerce degree graduates can choose and apply for various jobs, like operation manager, marketing manager, finance consultant, investment banker, accountant, and business analyst. A Master of Commerce course makes a person ready for a job and entrepreneurship.
The basic eligibility criteria to pursue a Master of Commerce course are as follows:
- Aspirants need to secure a minimum of 50% aggregate in BCom or BCom Hons or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Some universities also consider students who have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Economics & Statistics, BFIA, BBS, and BBE with a minimum aggregate score of 60% or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Students belonging to the reserved category are entitled to marks relaxation of up to 5% in government universities.
- In fact, there is no upper age limit for admission to the Master of Commerce course.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!