- December 2, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, PG Programs
M. Lib.I.Sc or Master of Library and Information Science is a one-year postgraduate course. This course provides the advanced study of principles and practices of library and information science.
In fact, the Master of Library and Information Science course involves the in-depth study of education, management, and information technology. If you choose to pursue a Master of Library and Information Science degree, you will have access to all the resources you need in your workplace to continue this passion.
Having a Master of Library and Information Science course allows the students to enhance their organizational skills and helps users to find their reference materials. They can also develop good knowledge about the education system and keep a check on all the important books that are in everyday use. In the Master of Library and Information Science degree study, graduates will learn subjects including Library Automation, Foundations of Library & Information Science, Library Management, Marketing of Information Products and Services, etc.
By pursuing a Master of Library and Information Science course students can train to design and develop systems that organize knowledge. Due to its popularity, numerous universities and colleges offer Master of Library and Information Science programs in distance and online modes. After completing the Master of Library and Information Science course, graduates can work as deputy librarians, academic librarians, electronic resources librarians, junior/assistant librarians, and so on.
- Candidates should complete a Bachelor’s degree in library science or equivalent qualification from a recognized college/university.
- Also, they must have scored a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in their academics.
- There is no age requirement to apply for a Master of Library and Information Science degree.
- Candidates should have good communication skills or the ability to express themselves verbally as well as in writing.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!