- November 29, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, PG Programs, UG Programs
MBA Integrated course (5 year) combines undergraduate and postgraduate (MBA) studies.
With an MBA Integrated degree, an individual will get a lot more job opportunities in the job market. An Integrated MBA offers a specialization in a specific field that offers more career opportunities to someone with a bachelor’s degree. MBA Integrated course aimed at teaching management skills from both undergraduate as well as postgraduate levels.
Integrated MBA: Eligibility Criteria:
- The eligibility criteria for an MBA after class 12 are mentioned below.
- The student must have passed the 10+2 examination with a minimum aggregate of 60% from any stream.
- The student should also check the eligibility criteria of different colleges from their official website.
- Besides this, the candidate should have a minimum cutoff score as declared by the colleges that conduct their entrance exams.
- The admission process for the MBA Integrated degree will differ from college to college, so it is advised to check the detailed selection process for the college from its official website.
Subjects and career options:
MBA Integrated course saves time, as it does not repeat the syllabus that is similar at both BBA and MBA levels. Unlike a 2-Year MBA, an Integrated MBA allows students to have their time when it comes to choosing areas of specialization or internships they want to pursue.
With better knowledge and experience, students with an MBA Integrated degree have better placement opportunities, with decent salaries and incentives. Candidates can work in leading sectors such as Finance, Marketing, Consulting, Retail, HR, etc. Candidates can lead their business ventures after completing Integrated MBA program.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!