- December 1, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, Management Programs, PG Programs
Master of Business Administration in Aviation Management is a Post-Graduate Management course. Master of Business Administration in Aviation Management is designed to fulfill the needs of the rapidly changing global aviation industry. MBA Aviation Management course equips students with both technical and managerial abilities preparing them for employment. let’s discuss course details and eligibility criteria in brief.
In the MBA Aviation Management degree students get full knowledge of the air transport industry, the challenges, and issues. By studying a Master of Business Administration in Aviation Management the candidate gets full knowledge about airport management systems.
The Aviation industry needs management professionals who understand the aviation business. The Master of Business Administration course in Aviation Management duration is two years and the syllabus is of four semesters.
Aspiring students must have completed their Graduation in any relevant field (preferably Economics or Commerce background with Mathematics) from a recognized University with a minimum of two years of experience in Aviation or a related sector.
- The candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in their Bachelor’s
- The course is also ideal for people with airline industry experience who would like to move into management.
- They should be hard workers, work with time, teamwork spirit, and follow the upper authority order suitably.
- They should have knowledge of the aviation sector and update it with the occurring both in the country and outside it.
- They should have also leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
MBA Aviation Management course eligibility criteria determine that students must have a minimum of 50% minimum aggregate marks in undergraduate from a recognized university in any relevant discipline. Apart from that, premier universities require students to have cleared the required entrance examination such as CAT, GMAT, XMAT, etc., with good aggregate marks. Also, there are no age limits for pursuing this course as it is open to students who meet the MBA Aviation Management course eligibility criteria.
If a candidate aspires to work as an airline manager, airport manager, or air commerce specialist, an aviation management degree is one of their finest options. An MBA Aviation Management degree in aviation management equips students with both technical and managerial abilities, preparing them for employment in airline and airport administration.
An MBA Aviation Management degree prepares students/aspirants with technical and managerial skills to help them be more successful in their careers. Some essential skills include:
- Analytical skills
- Leadership skills
- Flair communication
- Problem-solving skills
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries:
Call: 73970 93334/ 73970 93335