- December 3, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, Management Programs, PG Programs
MBA Business Intelligence and Data Analytics course refer to the discipline of data analysis that supports managerial decision-making. The MBA Business Intelligence and Data Analytics will help the students jumpstart their careers in a wide array of roles and responsibilities. The graduates work as Business Intelligence Manager, Business Intelligence Developer, Business Intelligence Analyst, Data Scientist, Data Analyst, etc.
Course details & eligibility:
Data analytics and business intelligence are of great use in recent times, mainly with the growing need for digital handling of customers’ data. The candidates are required to take eligibility criteria into consideration before applying for online MBA Business Intelligence and Data Analytics course. These are the following eligibility criteria for admission to this course;
The candidates must have at least a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. Also, the aggregate percentage of graduation must be at least 45% to 55% to apply MBA Business Intelligence and Data Analytics.
MBA Business Intelligence and Data Analytics degree allows students to enhance their technical and analytical abilities in order to apply business intelligence and machine learning in the workplace. Students learn and practice programming languages and technology applications in order to produce analyses and solutions that satisfy organizations. Students learn about the various strategic implications of using business intelligence and analytical techniques to enhance an organization’s decision-making process.
Several businesses use data sets in spreadsheets, statistics, aggregates, and other meaningful data forms. An MBA Business Intelligence and Data Analytics degree can be an excellent option for people who wish to go into the world of business and enjoy working with data. MBA Business Intelligence and Data Analytics may also help students prepare to pursue business leadership and management opportunities.
Earning an MBA Business Intelligence and Data Analytics course can provide a wide range of potential benefits. Earning one may help you stand out in the eyes of employers when applying for an entry-level position, or may even allow you to apply directly for intermediate-level positions at some companies, depending on their requirements. Additionally, MBA Business Intelligence and Data Analytics degree may help you develop skills you can use if you’re considering pursuing a management path in ways that a typical master’s degree in analytics may not.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries:
Call: 73970 93334/ 73970 93335