- November 30, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, PG Programs
MBA Cooperative Management degree or Master of Business Administration in Cooperative Management is a full-time Post-Graduate degree program. MBA Cooperative Management addresses the different management components of a cooperative, including its Human Resources, Capital, and Facilities. This Cooperative Management course aims to improve the effectiveness and equity of resource management systems in cooperative environments.
MBA Cooperative Management degree is a 2-year course that studies to achieve more effective and equitable systems of resource management. The MBA Cooperative Management course empowers the possibility to learn and comprehend the conduct needed for the executives as an individual or an association. The philosophy depends on the ideas for giving applicants openings in the field of the board that is business-related issues and the executives.
The Period for competency can shift according to the various colleges or universities. The confirmation cycle for the MBA Cooperative Management conduct, as a rule, depends on the Entrance Examination or Merit. The expense structure for the course runs between INR 3,000 to INR 20 LPA for each annum. The aspiring students must have qualified for their Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field or equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
The candidates should have secured a minimum of 55% aggregate marks or equivalent in their Bachelor’s. The MBA Cooperative Management course is primarily intended for engineering students who want to work in management roles in the industry. As a result, in addition to the standard management themes, this course will cover a wide range of managerial issues.
The qualification models for the MBA Cooperative Management course program are:
- A candidate must be finished with graduation in business or equivalent.
- To get admission to a good college candidate should get a minimum of 45% to 50% mark
- A few Institutions take direct admission dependent on marks obtained at the graduation level but the majority of the institutions take placement tests of their specific college or school.
- The qualification rate fluctuates according to various colleges and universities.
MBA Cooperative Management degree is mainly for engineering students interested in managerial positions in the industry. So, this course will include a lot of managerial topics, apart from the regular management-related topics. A Cooperative Management group will be an autonomous organization that has a group of individuals who will work together for a common goal. Also, the individuals share a common interest in the economic, social, and cultural needs and aspects of society. The candidates completing this course are can get handsome salary packages. The average starting salary is around INR 6,00,000, but it increases with experience. The requirement for MBA Cooperative Management graduates will always be in existence for the upcoming time therefore the employment ratio would always be increasing.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!