- November 26, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, PG Programs
An MBA Corporate is a two-year postgraduate course, spread over four semesters. The MBA Corporate Management course covers all aspects of corporate management, including the nitty-gritty of the business. It is designed to help students prepare themselves to face the challenges of the corporate world.
This article will help you understand the different areas of the MBA Corporate Management degree. We recommend you begin by considering the job opportunities that are available to MBA Corporate Management graduates. It’s a research program that includes management, knowledge, and business nitty-gritty to keep up with corporate hurdles.
The completion of the MBA Corporate Management course will help students to make a career as Human Resource Manager, Brand Manager, Entrepreneur, Management Consultant, Marketing Manager, Equity Research Analyst, Recruitment Manager, Administrative Officer, Human Resource, Project Manager, HR Generalist Business Partner, Zonal Business Manager, Finance Manager, Administrative Officer, and Marketing Manager.
The eligibility standards for admission to the MBA Corporate Management degree are below:
- The MBA Corporate Management program requires a bachelor’s qualification in any discipline with a total aggregate of 50% marks or an equivalent CGPA
- A relaxation of 5% for SC/ST candidates from any university/college/institute.
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations are also eligible to apply, but they get admission if they get at least 50% marks.
- A relaxation of 5% for SC/ST candidates in their Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates who are required to pass nationalized entrance exams like CAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ CMAT or other equivalent entrance examinations are eligible to apply for the MBA Corporate Management course.
Generally, successful graduates can work in Banks, educational institutes, brand and marketing, public works, corporate companies, financial organizations, and business consultancies. Also, there are many job opportunities are waiting for MBA Corporate Management degree holders.
If you want to establish your own corporate business and run it, MBA Corporate Management you should enroll in. It teaches you how to lead your corporate establishments. Also, you will be able to make your administrative decisions and create policies that help you in achieving business goals and objectives.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!