- February 25, 2023
- Posted by: Sahaswi
- Categories: Distance Education, Management, PG Programs
The MBA Corporate Secretaryship course is a postgraduate business management course. This MBA Corporate Secretaryship degree lasts two years and is career-oriented, opening several doors for students when they complete it.
The MBA course will prepare the students for a variety of responsible roles in the secretarial, personnel, administrative, security market analyst, legal, financial, accounting, share dealer, fund manager, business consultant, and tax planner industries.
Corporate finance, corporate legislation, and human resource management, corporate accounting, are all covered in the MBA Corporate Secretaryship degree.
The MBA Corporate Secretaryship course students may require some skills which are important for working as a corporate secretary after completion of this course. These skills remarkably increase the learning experience as well as desired course outcomes. Some essential skills required for pursuing a course in MBA Corporate Secretaryship degree are the following:
- Communication Skill
- Analytical Thinking
- Organizational skill
Eligibility for MBA Corporate Secretaryship:
- MBA course aspiring students must have qualified for their graduate degrees in any stream or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Students should have secured at least 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in their bachelor’s.
There are many career scopes available for MBA Corporate Secretaryship course graduates in the future world. Everyone will rely on the corporate for their benefit. The governance in the corporation should be done effectively. From the MBA course, you can study the most important responsibility of a corporate secretary. Also trained to ensure the corporate governance of the organization. Moreover, one should study corporate governance is essential for the development of capital markets and to protect the interest of investors.
In fact, the corporate secretaries are the gatekeepers, in the advent of the increasing number of corporate frauds and prevent such fraud. The day-to-day increase in the corporate industry has brought a major increase in demand for corporate lawyers, corporate secretaries, and more. The responsibility of the corporate secretaryship course includes preparing project reports, verifying the reports by banks or other institutions, and so on.
- First, fill out and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via the Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!