- December 1, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, PG Programs
MBA Export Management is a two-year postgraduate degree program. This course focuses on planning, organizing, coordinating, and controlling export efforts or activities to achieve desired export objectives smoothly and with continuance.
With an MBA Export Management degree, students will develop a unique ability to interact with the industry and provide the most comprehensive solutions to the scope of the industry.
In addition to this, the MBA Export Management course teaches principles of management, managerial economics, marketing management, export trade documentation, forex management, logistics management, and more. After successfully completing the MBA Export Management degree, the candidates shall work as export managers, logistics managers, customs officers, operations executives, etc.
MBA Export Management course develops a unique ability to interact with the industry and provide the most comprehensive solutions to the scope of the industry. Mostly, MBA Export Management graduates can find jobs in multiple reputed organizations like trading houses, export organizations, marine insurance companies, etc. Moreover, MBA Export Management degree holders can expect 4- 8 Lacks per annum.
If you aspire to enroll MBA Export Management degree, students should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- A candidate must complete any bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Also, they have scored a minimum of 45- 55% marks in their academics. A relaxation of 5% marks is allowable for SC/ST candidates.
- Some universities conduct entrance exams to provide admission to the MBA Export Management course.
- Final-year pursuing students can also be eligible to enroll in the MBA Export Management course.
- There is no age limit to enroll in an MBA Export Management course.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!