- December 1, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, PG Programs
The MBA Fashion Designing course is a two-year postgraduate degree program that trains students to learn creativity and boldness in their designs. From an MBA Fashion Designing degree, students gain in-depth knowledge of the fashion industry and business.
MBA Fashion Designing provides students with experiential learning opportunities while emphasizing applied coursework. Especially, the MBA Fashion Designing course trains students to design and produce new clothes, apparel, and clothing to fit people’s tastes from various walks of life.
By pursuing this course, students can get Problem-Solving Skills, Leadership Skills, Creative Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Time Management, Organisation Skills, and. Communication Skills. MBA Fashion Designing course provides plenty of job opportunities in the field of fashion designing, multimedia, clothing-line business, product management, etc. Mostly, MBA Fashion Designing degree holders can work as Fashion Show Organizers, Jewelry Houses, Textile Mills, Media Houses, Leather Companies, Boutiques, Garment Store Chains, and Several Export Houses.
During this course, students learn more about luxury brand marketing, brand marketing, brand culture luxury retail management, and trends. Also, the MBA Fashion Designing degree provides in-depth knowledge to work in the clothing industry, multimedia industry, film industry, and so on. Graduates of the MBA Fashion Designing course in India can earn a salary range between INR 50,000 and 6 Lacs.
- Candidates should hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized college/university.
- Also, they must have scored a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in their academics.
- Some universities require the candidates, who complete the national or university level entrance written test and personal interview and Group discussion round.
- There is no age requirement to apply for MBA Fashion Designing.
- Candidates should have good communication skills or the ability to express themselves verbally as well as in writing.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!