- November 30, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, PG Programs
MBA Finance and Marketing degree is a 2 years post-graduation course that deals with the field of marketing and finance. Students can get to know about innovation and network with the best companies in the market. MBA Finance and Marketing course provides students with basic skills to start a business and helps to build careers and abilities. Some of the job roles are Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive, Financial Analyst, Sales Manager, And Digital Marketing Manager.
MBA in Finance and Marketing eligibility depends on the score achieved in their graduation degree which is 55% marks in aggregate. The MBA Finance and Marketing admission process is based on the entrance exams that students need to clear to get into that particular college. Students need to carry their marks sheets from the respective board entrance exam. There is no age limit for MBA Finance and Marketing degree.
- Candidates seeking admission to MBA Finance and Marketing course must fall under the following criteria to be eligible for admission to this course.
- Applicants must have completed their higher secondary and have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized board.
- Candidates must appear for their entrance exams in their final year of the bachelor’s course so that they can apply to MBA Marketing and Finance colleges right after graduation.
- Candidates must have an aggregate of 50-60% in their bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates must obtain valid marks in their entrance exams in order to satisfy the college cut-off.
Students who want to be in the marketing and the financial sector should go for MBA Finance and Marketing course. This course will help them to develop skills to start a new business or startup, etc. Students will get to know more about financial aspects and related fields. This course in marketing and finance enhances both professional as well as personal growth. It gives the candidates scope for innovative lookouts and networking with the best companies in the market. Through MBA Finance and Marketing, the candidates acquire the necessary skills to start a business or a start-up and give a wide scope for the development of careers and skills.
MBA in Finance and Marketing scope for higher studies is high and it will also help them to better understand that subject. students will get lots of better career opportunities after their higher education. Listed below are some of the courses after the MBA Finance and Marketing degree, such as CMA, CFA, Ph.D., etc.
MBA Finance and Marketing have more job opportunities in areas such as banks, investment, and portfolio management firms, accounts departments of companies, etc. On the other hand, provides job prospects in areas such as brand management, advertising, and sales operations, among others. Students need to learn many soft skills to succeed in this field of study. The student will get the necessary skills from classroom settings. These skills are learned through experience. The student should push their limits and try to learn new things.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!