- January 24, 2023
- Posted by: admin
- Categories: Distance Education, PG Programs
MBA Healthcare Management is a two-year postgraduate course that equips students with knowledge of healthcare systems, public health-related systems, hospital networks, or other medical facilities. The MBA Health Care Management course opens up a variety of job opportunities in hospitals and healthcare-related corporate firms.
MBA in Healthcare Management focuses on an integrated strategy that covers all aspects of the healthcare industry. MBA Healthcare Management is the area that focuses on the administration of clinics and hospitals. Sales and Marketing, Operations Management, Finance, Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, Logistics Management, and Business Analytics are just a few of the areas of specialization taught in the Master of Business Administration degree program.
MBA in Healthcare Management has a wider scope in India. Individuals who want to pursue an MBA Health Care Management course must meet specific standards. The following prerequisites must be met for admission to the MBA in Healthcare Management program:
Admission to the MBA in Healthcare Management program requires an undergraduate degree in any relevant discipline, such as BBA, BA, B.Sc, B.Com, or BCA, from a recognized university with a minimum average of 50 percent.
This MBA Healthcare Management candidate must have received good results on the applicable entrance exams and meet all other requirements. The MBA Healthcare Management program has no age restrictions. Although work experience is not essential, it is greatly recommended.
MBA Healthcare Management syllabus:
MBA Health Care Management course syllabus and subjects are designed to provide deep insight and knowledge on the healthcare industry. The MBA Healthcare Management subjects also help the students acquire the necessary skills that their career requires and prepare them for working in a professional environment.
The MBA Healthcare Management degree syllabus can be divided into practical, projects, theory, seminars, and case studies. Students can choose elective subjects in MBA Healthcare Management based on their personal interests, career scopes, or future education goals.
Given below are the core subjects in the course:
- Financial Management
- Strategic Management for Hospitals
- Biostatistics and Operation Research
- Epidemiology Concepts
- Healthcare Information System
- Quality Assurance
- Fundamentals of Healthcare Administration
Apart from core subjects, there are some elective subjects for each semester. Students can select their electives from the options provided to them by their institution. Some elective subjects in MBA Healthcare Management degree are:
- Quality Management and Insurance
- International Healthcare Management
- Management of Super Specialty Systems
- Ambulance and Transport Management
- Medical Tour Operations Management
- Research Methods In Business
The MBA in Healthcare Management course imparts knowledge on planning, management, administration, and more management-related functions. The main subjects in the MBA Healthcare Management syllabus include fundamentals of healthcare administration, healthcare policies and regulations, and hospital management.
The MBA Healthcare Management students pursuing this course explore different domains like business, marketing, finance, and effective management principles. Since the demand for professionals in the healthcare field is increasing day by day, there are several opportunities that students from this field have. MBA Healthcare Management degree study can give a unique job opportunity as well as a multidimensional job in different healthcare services.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!