- December 1, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, PG Programs
MBA HRM and finance degree seek to build the necessary skills for new-age management grads keen to join companies in FinTech, Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Capital Markets Regulatory Agencies, Consultancies, and EdTech sectors.
MBA Human Resource Management and Finance Course build core skills in people management and finance along with managerial decision-making. The MBA HRM and finance degree is carefully curated to develop a strong functional foundation in both HR and Finance. This elective is designed to enhance employment prospects in dual areas of human resources and finance.
MBA Finance will allow students to pursue a career dealing with the financial aspects of a business, like risk management, valuation of funds, and accounting. On the other hand, an MBA Human Resource Management and Finance Course is responsible to administer the largest capital of an organization.
Various skills a graduate can obtain from MBA Human Resource Management and Finance Course are as follows;
- An understanding of Financial principles and accounting.
- One has to be a multi-tasker and have a calm mind to take in criticism.
- Quantitative and Analytical skills.
- Should have the ability to handle complex data and break it down into simpler fragments.
- Should have an eye for details.
- Should adapt to react to change management in the organization.
- Negotiation Skills are paramount for HR managers.
- Need to be discrete and ethical in their approach.
- Negotiating and conflict management skills.
The eligibility criteria for MBA HRM and finance degree, the graduates must possess a Bachelor’s degree of a minimum of 3 years duration in any discipline, with aggregate marks of 50% or an equivalent CGPA score from any recognized University.
Students who wish to make their career in the banking and financial sector and want to work for big organizations as HR Managers are well suited to MBA Finance and HRM course. Candidates seeking admission to MBA Finance and HRM course should possess skills such as Managerial skills, Leadership skills, and time management skills.
On completion of this course, students can opt for jobs in various sectors such as Colleges and Universities, Banks, Financial Organizations, MNCs, Marketing Manager, HR Manager, Bankers, Finance Managers, Teachers/Lecturers, etc. MBA Finance and HRM course generally focus on topics related to Finance and Human Resource Management. This course is actually concerned mainly with the Accounts and Finance Sector. The students who wish to make their career in the banking and financial sector and want to work for big organizations as HR Managers are well suited to this course. Candidates seeking admission to MBA Finance and HRM course should possess skills such as Managerial skills, Leadership skills, and time management skills.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!