- December 1, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, PG Programs
The MBA Interior Designing course deals with the study of the interior design of residential and commercial areas. Basically, this is a two-year postgraduate degree program.
By pursuing this course, students deal with designing and manipulating the interior of any commercial space building, or residential area to live in. In particular, the MBA Interior Designing course covers topics ranging from furnishings, lighting, and furniture design to accounting, marketing, management, etc.
By pursuing an MBA Interior Designing degree, students can get an understanding of architecture, management, home decor, and business. In fact, MBA Interior Designing is an important course related to the fields of architecture, infrastructure management, and real estate management. From this course, students are trained in aspects related to the field of Interior Designing. Moreover, MBA Interior Designing degree ample career opportunities in the fashion and design industries.
After completing MBA Interior Designing, graduates can find jobs in various sectors like IT companies, residential areas, house interiors, and banks. Also, they can work in educational institutions, airports, hospitals, hotels, restaurants, resorts, and much more. Most MBA Interior Designing degree holders can find jobs as Interior Designers, Exhibition Designers, Visual Merchandisers, Architects, Furniture Designers, Space Planners, and Interior coordinators. Eventually, MBA Interior Designing degree holders may find jobs with 3-10 Lacks per annum.
If you aspire to enroll MBA Interior Designing course, students should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- A candidate must complete any bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Also, they have scored a minimum of 45- 55% marks in their academics. A relaxation of 5% marks is allowable for SC/ST candidates.
- Some universities conduct entrance exams to provide admission to this course.
- Final-year pursuing students can also be eligible to enroll in this course.
- There is no age limit to enroll in an MBA Interior Designing course.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!