- December 2, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, PG Programs
In a hyper-running world, many organizations recruit production and operation management graduates to ensure the quality, speed, and efficiency of manufacturing goods and delivering services.
If you are who want to take responsibility for any organization’s production department, then MBA Production and Operation Management is the right choice for you. The MBA Production and Operation Management course is a two-year postgraduate program that teaches various manufacturing processes and the strategies to manage them.
Especially, MBA Production and Operation Management course focuses on how companies can create compelling products or services in a cost-effective way. By studying MBA Production and Operations Management program students learn to handle different aspects of a business. It includes planning, manufacturing, production, or providing services. In addition to this, MBA Production and Operation Management degree provides advanced knowledge about tax laws, business practices, and auditing.
Upon completion of the MBA Production and Operation Management degree, many students begin their careers in E-Commerce, Warehousing units, Finacial Institutions, Information Technology, Manufacturing, and Retail industries. They can work as Account Managers, Brand Managers, Card Payments Operations Heads, Equity Research Analysts, HR Generalist Business partners, Management Consultants, Marketing Managers, IT Services, Marketing heads, Project Managers, and Recruitment Managers.
Are you aspiring to enroll MBA Production and Operation Management course? Then you should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- A candidate must complete any bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Also, they have scored a minimum of 45- 55% marks in their academics. A relaxation of 5% marks is allowable for SC/ST candidates.
- Some universities conduct entrance exams to provide admission to MBA Production and Operation Management degree.
- Final-year pursuing students can also be eligible to enroll in MBA Production and Operation Management.
- There is no age limit to enroll in MBA Production and Operation Management course.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!