- December 3, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, Management Programs, PG Programs
MBA Real Estate Management is a 2-year postgraduate program that prepares a candidate for a career in the real estate industry. The course develops the leadership and problem-solving skills of a student in the real estate sector and prepares them for leadership roles in real estate firms.
MBA Real Estate Management course is available for candidates who have graduated from a recognized university. No particular academic background or subjects are required for admission to this course. MBA Real Estate Management degree offers in-depth knowledge about the real estate market in areas related to marketing, finance, human resource, research, etc.
Candidates who have completed MBA Real Estate Management can find job opportunities with top real estate brokering, management, and consulting firms. Also, they are valued for their subject-based understanding of the real estate market and the ability to apply their skills to practical situations.
The candidates who wish to pursue an MBA in Real Estate Management must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria for the course. So, the details of the minimum requirement for an MBA Real Estate Management course in below. Candidates smug also check the requirements specified by their college as there may be slight variations in the eligibility criteria of different colleges.
- The candidate must have completed a graduation/bachelor’s degree course from a recognized university.
- The candidate must have scored an aggregate of 45% marks in graduation and passing marks in all of the subjects.
- Candidates from all academic backgrounds are eligible to apply for MBA Real Estate Management degree.
- Some colleges may also ask the candidate to have some practical work experience in the sector.
Who wanted to sharpen their skills in market analysis, and property law can pursue the MBA Real Estate Management degree. After successfully qualifying for the Master of Business Administration course in Real Estate can have job opportunities in Government as well as Private Sectors.
The MBA Real Estate Management course provides an opportunity to understand the various characteristics of a real estate business. The program will deliver a professional education in real estate and provide a perfect grounding for a career in real estate. MBA Real Estate Management will provide a structured framework to understand the complex world of real estate management.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries:
Call: 73970 93334/ 73970 93335