- December 6, 2022
- Posted by:
- Categories: Distance Education, Management Programs, PG Programs
The focus has now shifted from traditional HR to Strategic HR. MBA Strategic Human Resource Management is a proactive approach to developing talent. MBA Strategic Human Resource Management Course aims to achieve long-term business objectives and meet organizational challenges. The MBA Strategic Human Resource Management degree emphasizes the fostering of a positive and efficient company culture that embraces innovation and strives to achieve a competitive edge.
Candidates who have successfully completed their UG exam from any stream are eligible for the MBA Strategic Human Resource Management Course. They must have passed their examination with at least 50% marks in UG Degree from a recognized university.
Aspiring candidates must have qualified for their Bachelor’s degree or any equivalent qualification in any stream from a recognized University. Some reputed universities provide admission based on a common entrance test (GMAT, CAT, XAT, MAT, SNAP, etc.). Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/ Institution. Graduates of recognized professional programs like CA/ ICWA/CS etc. are also eligible to apply
Strategic HR is the practice of attracting, developing, rewarding, and retaining employees for the benefit of both the employees as individuals and the organization as a whole. HR departments that practice strategic human resource management do not work independently within a silo they interact with other departments within an organization in order to understand their goals and then create strategies that align with those objectives, as well as those of the organization. As a result, the goals of a human resource department reflect and support the goals of the rest of the organization.
MBA Strategic Human Resource Management Course is an advanced degree. MBA Strategic Human Resource Management teaches individuals how to manage employees, hiring, company benefits, and more. Human capital is invaluable for business success. Strategic human resource management is a proactive approach to developing talent. MBA Strategic Human Resource Management degree aims to achieve long-term business objectives and meet organizational challenges. MBA Strategic Human Resource Management emphasizes the fostering of a positive and efficient company culture that embraces innovation and strives to achieve a competitive edge.
The graduates will acquire an in-depth understanding of the strategic human resource management process, and how these practices support the overall vision of an organization. MBA Strategic Human Resource Management degree candidates examine the strategic application of research and quantitative methods to inform business decisions.
- First, fill and submit your application form online. If you have any doubt, contact us.
- Once your form is successfully submitted, you will receive a call from our expert counselor.
- Then select the course and university according to your interest and eligibility.
- After that, you have to make a smooth and hassle-free online fee submission to book your seat.
- Finally, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University.
- When you register for any courses via Sahaswi Group of Institutions, you can get full guidance throughout the course completion.
- You don’t need to visit or contact the registered university for your study materials and exam details. Everything will be provided from our side.
- Eventually, you can get an IIP login for free.
- So don’t wait, just enroll and enjoy the benefits of distance learning with us!!
For Admission and queries:
Call: 73970 93334/ 73970 93335